내 젊은 날의 초상(肖像) (My Portraits of Youth) > team2024

부산이라 좋다!
PROGRAM

BIDF PROGRAM

국내초청팀 내 젊은 날의 초상(肖像) (My Portraits of Youth)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 0건 조회 188회 작성일 24-04-22 15:49

본문

단체명 국립무용단 (National Dance Company of Korea)
작품명 내 젊은 날의 초상(肖像) (My Portraits of Youth)
공연일정 개막식 FRI 6/7 19:00-20:00 영화의전당 하늘연극장 (Busan Cinema Center)
안무가 소개 김종덕

국립무용단 예술감독 겸 단장 김종덕. 천안시립무용단 상임안무자, (사)대한무용협회 주최 전국무용제 예술감독 등을 역임한 바 있다. 주요 작품으로 <사자의 서> <꼭두의 눈물> <아빠의 청춘> 등이 있다.

Kim Jong-deok

Artistic and Company Director of National Dance Company of Korea. Jong-deok Kim has served as a Principle Choreographer of the Cheonan City Dance Company and Artistic Director of National Dance Festival hosted by the Korea Dance Association. His work includes Book of the Dead, Tears of Ghost and Father's Youth.
무용단 소개 1962년에 창단된 국립무용단은 국립극장의 전속단체로 전통을 기반으로 한 창작을 목표로 꾸준히 활동을 이어가고 있다. 당대 최고의 안무가와 함께 전통과 민속춤을 계승하는 한편, 이를 기반으로 동시대의 관객이 감동할 수 있는 현대적인 작품 개발을 위한 창작활동을 펼치고 있다.

The National Dance Company of Korea, founded in 1962, is the resident company of National Theater of Korea. The Company is working with best choreographers to inherit traditional and folk dances, and based on this, we are striving to develop modern works that can resonate with contemporary audiences.
작품내용 <내 젊은 날의 초상>은 우리의 지난 삶을 파노라마처럼 그린 작품이다. 인생을 살아가며 겪는 기쁨과 슬픔, 회한과 체념 등 다양한 감정의 굴곡을 무용수의 몸짓으로 섬세하게 표현한다. 조안무는 차세대 안무가 이재화가 맡았다.

The piece shows our past experience like a panorama movie. The ups and downs of various emotions such as joy, sadness, regret and resignation experience in life are delicately expressed through the dancer's movements. Jae-hwa Lee, a rising choreographer has participated as a Assistant Choreographer.
작품소요시간 10분
음악 김재덕 : Inner Space, Patience
출연자 명단 황태인 (Tae-in Hwang), 조승열 (Seung-yeol Cho), 박준명 (Joon-myung Park), 최호종 (Ho-jong Choi), 이태웅 (Tae-woong Lee), 이도윤 (Do-yun Lee), 강대현 (Dae-hyun Kang), 선승훈 (Seung-hoon Seon), 박준엽 (Jun-yub Park)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.